From: kenf_nc <ken.fos...@realestate.com>
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Thu, December 16, 2010 6:11:24 AM
Subject: Re: Thank you!

Hear hear! In the beginning of my journey with Solr/Lucene I couldn't have
done it without this site. Smiley and Pugh's book was useful, but this forum
was invaluable.  I don't have as many questions now, but each new venture,
Geospatial searching, replication and redundancy, performance tuning, brings
me back again and again. This and stackoverflow.com have to be two of the
most useful destinations on the internet for developers. Communities are so
much more relevant than reference materials, and the consistent activity in
this community is impressive.