why are using solrindex in the argument.? It is used when we need to index
the crawled data in Solr
For more read http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/NutchTutorial .

Also for nutch-solr integration this is very useful blog
http://www.lucidimagination.com/blog/2009/03/09/nutch-solr/
I integrated nutch and solr and it works well.

Thanks

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 1:57 AM, Adam Estrada-2 [via Lucene] <
ml-node+2122347-622655030-146...@n3.nabble.com<ml-node%2b2122347-622655030-146...@n3.nabble.com>

Kumar Anurag

-----
Kumar Anurag