Hi,

I want to do a quick&dirt load testing - but all my results are cached.
I commented out all the Solr caches - but still everything is cached.

* Can the caching come from the 'Field Collapsing Cache'.
 -- although I don't see this element in my config file.
( As the system now jumps from 1GB to 7 GB of RAM when I do a load
test with lots of queries ).

* Can it be a Lucence cache?

I want to lower the caches so they cache only some 100 or 1000 documents.
( Right now - when I do 50 000 unique queries Solr will use 7 GB of
RAM and everything fits in some cache! )

Any suggestions how I could proper stress test my Solr - with a small
number of queries (some 100 0000 - not in the millions as some testers
have)?