On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 12:10 PM, Dinesh <mdineshkuma...@karunya.edu.in> wrote:

> if i convert it to CSV or XML then it will be time consuming cause the
> indexing and getting data out of it should be real time.. is there any way i
> can do other than this.. if not what are the ways i can convert them to CSV
> and XML.. and lastly which is the doc folder of solr
[...]

What is "real time" for you? Conversion should be pretty fast.

Also, you could use a FileDataSource, LineEntityProcessor,
and a RegexTransformer to pick up data right from the text
files. This is why I recommended this link to you originally:
http://robotlibrarian.billdueber.com/an-exercise-in-solr-and-dataimporthandler-hathitrust-data/

Regards,
Goea