Hi,

I want to limit my SOLR results so that it stops further searching once it
founds a certain number of records (just like 'limit' in MySQL).

I know it has timeAllowed property but is there anything like MaxRows? I am
NOT talking about 'rows' attribute which returns a specific no. of rows to
client. This seems a very nice way to stop SOLR from traversing through the
complete index but I am not sure if there is anything like this.

Also I guess default sorting is on Scoring and sorting can only be done once
it has the scores of all matches so then limiting it to the max rows becomes
useless. So if there a way to disable sorting? e.g. it returns the rows as
it finds without any order?

Thanks!

--
Regards,