James,

Thank you, but I'm not sure that will work for my needs.  I'm very
interested in contextual spell checking.  Take for example the author
"stephenie meyer".  "stephenie" is a far less popular spelling than
"stephanie", but in this context it's the correct option.  I feel like
shingles with an un tokenized query string would be able to catch this, but
I can't find too many examples of people attempting this.