Solr itself does all three things. There is no need for Nutch- that is
needed for crawling web sites, not file systems (as the original
question specifies).

Solr operates as a web service, running in any Java servlet container.

Detecting changes to files is more tricky: there is no implementation
for the real-time update system available for Windows. You would have
to implement that. Otherwise you can poll a file system and re-index
altered files.

--
Lance Norskog
goks...@gmail.com