Bing Li,

Go to your Solr Admin page and use the Analysis functionality there to enter
some Chinese text and see how it's getting analyzed at index and at search
time.  This will tell you what is (or isn't) going on.
Here it looks like you just defined index-time analysis, so you should see your
index-time analysis look very different from your query-time analysis.

Otis
----