What query are you actually trying to do? There's probably a way to do it, possibly using nested queries -- but not using illegal syntax like some of your examples! If you explain what you want to do, someone may be able to tell you how. From the hints in your last message, I suspect nested queries _might_ be helpful to you.

On 1/19/2011 3:46 AM, Xavier SCHEPLER wrote:
Ok I was already at this point.
My facetting system use exactly what is described in this page. I read it from
the Solr 1.4 book. Otherwise I would'nt ask.
The problem is that the filter queries doesn't affect the relevance score of
the results so I want the terms in the main query.

From: Markus Jelsma<markus.jel...@openindex.io>
Sent: Tue Jan 18 21:31:52 CET 2011
To:<solr-user@lucene.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Local param tag voodoo ?

Hi,

You get an error because LocalParams need to be in the beginning of a
parameter's value. So no parenthesis first. The second query should not give an
error because it's a valid query.

Anyway, i assume you're looking for :
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SimpleFacetParameters#Multi-
Select_Faceting_and_LocalParams

Cheers,

Hey,

here are my needs :

- a query that has tagged and untagged contents
- facets that ignore the tagged contents

I tryed :

q=({!tag=toExclude} ignored)  taken into account
q={tag=toExclude v='ignored'} take into account

Both resulted in a error.

Is this possible or do I have to try another way ?

Tous les courriers électroniques émis depuis la messagerie
de Sciences Po doivent respecter des conditions d'usages.
Pour les consulter rendez-vous sur
http://www.ressources-numeriques.sciences-po.fr/confidentialite_courriel.htm