Are you showing the facets with &facet parameters in your request?

Then you can ask for the facets to be returned sorted by byte-order with facet.sort=index.

Got nothing to do with your schema, let alone your DIH import configuration that you showed us. Just a matter of how you ask Solr for facets.

Byte order is not neccesarily exactly 'alphabetical' order, if your facets are not 7-bit-ascii and/or if they contain punctuation. If your facet values are just 7-bit ascii characters and spaces, it should basically be alphabetical order.

But that's all that Solr offers, as far as I know.