[Btw, this is great, thank you so much to Solr devs for providing simple ant-based compilation, and not making me install specific development tools and/or figure out how to use maven to compile, like certain other java projects. Just make sure ant is installed and 'ant dist', I can do that! I more or less know how to write Java, at least for simple things, but I still have trouble getting the right brew of required Java dev tools working properly to compile some projects! ]