Hi All

I want to integrate lucene Surround Query Parser with solr 1.4.1, and for that
am writing Custom Query Parser Plugin, To accomplish this task I should write a
sub class of "org.apache.solr.search.QParserPlugin" and implement its two
methods

public void init(NamedList nl)
public QParser createParser(String string, SolrParams sp, SolrParams sp1,
SolrQueryRequest sqr)

now here createParser should return an object of a subclass of
"org.apache.solr.search.QParser", but I need a parser of type
"org.apache.lucene.queryParser.surround.parser.QueryParser" which is not a
subclass of "org.apache.solr.search.QParser"

Now my question is should I write a sub class
of "org.apache.solr.search.QParser" and internally create an object
of "org.apache.lucene.queryParser.surround.parser.QueryParser" and call its
parse method? if so how the mapping
"org.apache.lucene.queryParser.surround.query.SrndQuery" (that is
returned "org.apache.lucene.queryParser.surround.parser.QueryParser" ) would be
done with "org.apache.lucene.search.Query" (that should be returned from parse
method of a query parser of type "org.apache.solr.search.QParser")

Thanx
Ahsan