Hello list,

I have been searching through 1.4.0 source for a standard requestHandler
plug-in example. I understand that for my purposes, extending
RequestHandlerBase is a starting point, however I was wondering if there is any
examples of plug-ins which I can view such as those contained within /contrib.
Initially my experience using plug-ins relates to those contained within
/contrib folder in Solr, or /plugins folder in Nutch, but the structure does
not seem to be the same in Solr.

Can anyone please help. Thank you

Lewis

Winner: Times Higher Education's Widening Participation Initiative of the Year
2009 and Herald Society's Education Initiative of the Year 2009.

Winner: Times Higher Education's Outstanding Support for Early Career
Researchers of the Year 2010, GCU as a lead with Universities Scotland partners.
http://www.gcu.ac.uk/newsevents/news/bycategory/theuniversity/1/name,15691,en.html