I have an odd need, and want to make sure I am not reinventing a wheel...

Similar to the QueryElevationComponent, I need to be able to move
documents to the top of a list that match a given query.

If there were no sort, then this could be implemented easily with
BooleanQuery (i think) but with sort it gets more complicated.  Seems
like I need:

  sortSpec.setSort( new Sort( new SortField[] {
    new SortField( something that only sorts results in the boost query ),
    new SortField( the regular sort )
  }));

Is there an existing FieldComparator I should look at?  Any other
pointers/ideas?

Thanks
ryan