What does the admin page show you are the contents of
your index for reason_1?

I suspect you don't really have two documents with the same
value. Perhaps you give them both the same uniqueKey and
one overwrites the other. Perhaps you didn't commit the second.
Perhaps....

But you haven't provided enough information to go on here. Where
is the query (don't forget &debugQuery=on). Where is the input?

Best
Erick