Hi,
I have very typical problem. From one of my applications I get data in the
format
<add>
            <doc>
                        <field name="address"> Some Address</field>
      <field name="zipcode">11111</field>
</doc>
</add>

How can I implement a spatial search for this data?
Any ideas are welcome

Regards,
Nishant Anand

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may
contain Birlasoft confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
intended
recipient,any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information
included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have
received this communication
 in error, please notify us by reply e-mail(mailad...@birlasoft.com)
immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.
Thank you."