(I'm using solr 1.4)

I'm doing a test of my index, so I'm reading out every document in
batches of 500. The query is (I added newlines here to make it
readable):

http://localhost:8983/solr/archive_ECCO/select/
?q=archive%3AECCO
&fl=uri
&version=2.2
&start=0
&rows=500
&indent=on
&sort=uri%20asc

It turns out, in this case, the query should match every document. The
response shows numFound="182413".

If I scan the returned values, they appear sorted properly except the
last one. In other words, the uri that are returned on the first page
are:

0000100100
0000100200
etc...
0006601600
0006601700
1723200600

That 499th value is returned as the 499th value on every page. That
is, if I call it with &start=500, then most of the entries look right,
but that last value will still be 1723200600, and the true 499th value
is never returned.

1723200600 should have been returned as the 181,499th item.

Is this a known solr bug or is there something subtle going on?

Thanks,
Paul