Hello list,

I'm in the process of trying to implement Ajax within my Solr-backed webapp I
have
been reading both the Solrj wiki as well as the tutorial provided via
the google group and various info from the wiki page
https://github.com/evolvingweb/ajax-solr/wiki

I have all solrj jar libraries available in my webapp /lib but I am
unsure as to what steps I take to configure the Solrj client. What do I need to
configure to begin working with Solrj? I am unsure as to where to go and
finding information on the wiki seems to be a non trivial task.

Any help would be great. Thanks

Lewis

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Widening Participation Initiative of the Year
2009 and Herald Society’s Education Initiative of the Year 2009.

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Outstanding Support for Early Career
Researchers of the Year 2010, GCU as a lead with Universities Scotland partners.
http://www.gcu.ac.uk/newsevents/news/bycategory/theuniversity/1/name,15691,en.html