Hello all,

I have just gone through the mailing list and have set up my different field
type analysers for my 6 different languages in my shema.xml. Here is my
question. I am using the dataimporthandler to import data from my database into
my index. In my table, the documentname column's data can be in any of the 6
languages. Lets say I want to index this data and apply the different language
analysers for certain cases, what would be the best way in my case. The real
problem is that I do not know the language of the string in the documentname
column once I create my index, therefore I cannot apply the correct field type.
Should I create a custom transformer?

Thanks

Greg