That worked, thought I tried it before, not sure why it didn't before.

Also, is there a way to query without a q parameter?

I'm just trying to pull back all of the field results where field1:(1 OR 2
OR 3) etc. so I figured I'd use the FQ param for caching purposes because
those queries will likely be run a lot, but if I leave the Q parameter off i
get a null pointer error.