Hi,

You're right, there are new technical challenges for customers that don't have
the experience in-house. Some customers have personnel you can teach how to
monitor and maintain an installation. Others just take a service level
agreement or just let it run forever without issues, if the environment allows
it.

Customers that don't want to become "search-savvy administrators all of a
sudden" can opt for a SLA.

Cheers,