Hi Eric,

Yes, we are using the Dismax parser. It was more the "All search fields"
selected use case that we were wondering about..
We specify a omitNorms=true for the catch_all field option which we have
found to yield better results in our case, but we don't do that for all the
other fields so, as you say, that might be the reason..

Thanks very much,
- Savvas