<str name="http://localhost:8080/nutch/scoringtest1.html";>

2.188457 = (MATCH) fieldWeight(content:artifici in 58), product of:
  1.4142135 = tf(termFreq(content:artifici)=2)
  3.0949457 = idf(docFreq=7, maxDocs=65)
  0.5 = *fieldNorm*(field=content, doc=58)
</str>

So Solr interface provides with all I want. Luke is still prettier.

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 11:05 PM, Gabriele Kahlout <gabri...@mysimpatico.com