Hi,

You have to use SolrCore to create a solr.xml file in wich you specify 2
cores ( refer to the link :  http://wiki.apache.org/solr/CoreAdmin )

But for indexing and searching I've the same question: I don't know how I
could specify that document would be indexed a twice (in the first index and
in the second index).

Amel.