That did make a difference, I now see the exact number of cluster i see from
the workbench.
I am of course interested in why the config changes did not have much effect.
However, I am happy that by adding the threshold to my request URL produces the
desired results

let me know if I can do any more tests and I will do so. Thanks much

Ramdev