On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 6:44 AM, Tommaso Teofili
<tommaso.teof...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am porting a previously series of Solr plugins developed for 1.4.1 version
> to 3.1.0, I've written some integration tests extending the
> AbstractSolrTestCase [1] utility class but now it seems that wasn't included
> in the solr-core 3.1.0 artifact as it's in the solr/src/test directory. Was
> that a choice for the release or it's me missing something (or both)? Should
> I replace it with a different class with same "scope" or should I refactor
> my integration tests in a different way?
> Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Hi Tommaso:

this class (and other test code) was changed to depend upon lucene's
test code... due to this it moved to src/test. The issue to make a
solr "test-framework" jar file didnt make 3.1,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-2061, however its committed
to the 3.x branch.

note: the class as is in solr 3.1 is "un-extendable" by an outside
project I think, I cleaned up these classes some in SOLR-2061 and
tested it all with an external project, so it should be ok now in the
branch.