Chris:

Here's the nabble URL:

http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Strip-spaces-and-new-line-characters-from-data-tp2795453p2795453.html

The message in the Solr list is from alexei on 8-April. "Strip spaces and
newline characters from data".

This started happening a couple (?) of weeks ago and I don't remember
changing anything. Yeah, sure, they all say that....

This bit of XML that alexei included just doesn't come through to my gmail
account, it'll be interesting to see if it makes it out....

<fieldType name="sint" class="solr.SortableIntField" sortMissingLast="true"
omitNorms="true">
        <filter class="solr.TrimFilterFactory" />
</fieldType>

Thanks,
Erick