Hi,

I have been trying to get spellcheck to work in the Chinese language. So far
I have not had any luck. Can someone shed some light here as a general guide
line in terms of what need to happen?

I am using the CJKAnalyzer in the text field type and searching works fine,
but spelling does not work. Here are the things I have tried:

1. Put CJKAnalyzer in the "textSpell" field type.
2. Set the characterEncoding param to "utf-8" in the spellcheck search
component.
3. Using Luke, I can see the Chinese characters in the "spell" field in the
main index.
4. After building the spelling index, I don't see Chinese characters in the
"spellchecker" index, only terms in English.
5. Tried adding the NGramFilterFactory to the CJKAnalyzer with no luck
either.

Thanks!