Li,

there's many ways to output data to the front-end, including solr-itas (a
velocity front-end) and the xslt. Both work almost out of the box (for /itas
you need to use the things described in contribs.

Solr can be populated, at upload time, with verbatim view code (e.g. HTML)
which, I think, must be obtainable (I am not sure).

If you do not need the write abilities of a CMS, do not use it! Use simple http
upload (e.g. using curl) and configure one output mechanism. 30M docs is fine
for Solr (probably sharding) but it sure is a challenge for many CMSs.

paul