I know that the _val_ is the only thing influencing the score.

The fq is just to limit also by those queries.

What I am asking is if it is possible to just influence the score using
_val_ but not in the Q parameter?

Something like bq=val_:"{!type=dismax qf=$qqf  v=$qspec}"
_val_:"{!type=dismax
qt=dismaxname v=$qname}"

Is there something like that?