On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 1:29 AM, Chris Hostetter
<hossman_luc...@fucit.org> wrote:

> : I remember the same, except I think I've seen the recommendation that you
> : make all the letters lower-case. As I remember, there are some interesting
> : edge cases that you might run into later with upper case.
>
> i can't think of *any* reason why upper case character names i na field
> would cause you problems.
[...]

Will second that in so far as we have been using camelCase
for several months now without issues. I would like to hear
about any edge cases here.

Other than that, we have always stuck to a-z, A-Z, so I
cannot comment directly from experience about any
issues with other characters.

Regards,
Gora