Hi,

We are moving to a multi-core Solr installation with each of the core having
millions of documents, also documents would be added to the index on an
hourly basis.  Everything seems to run find and I getting the expected
result and performance, except where sorting is concerned.

I have an index size of 13217121 documents, now when I want to get documents
between two dates and then sort them by ID  solr goes out of memory. This is
with just me using the system, we might also have simultaneous users, how
can I improve this performance?

Rohit