Hi,

I'm working with Solrj, and I like to use the SolrResponseBase.toString()
method, as it seems to return JSON.  However, the JSON returned is not
valid, as it misses quotes.  If I search directly against Solr using
http://localhost:8080/apache-solr-3.1-SNAPSHOT/select/?q=*%3A*&version=2.2&start=0&rows=10&indent=on&wt=json
get this:

{
  "responseHeader":{
    "status":0,
    "QTime":2,
    "params":{
      "indent":"on",
      "start":"0",
      "q":"*:*",
      "wt":"json",
      "rows":"10",
      "version":"2.2"}},

When I search through the Solrj API, and to a SolrResponseBase.toString(),
it looks like this:

{responseHeader={status=0,QTime=3,params={facet=true,sort=mc_type asc,mc_id
desc,facet.mincount=1,q=mc_facet_1:red,facet.limit=8,facet.field=[mc_facet_1,
mc_facet_2, mc_facet_3, mc_facet_4, mc_facet_5, mc_facet_6,
mc_facet_7],wt=xml,version=2.2}},

None of the fields are being quoted.  Does anyone know how to get this to
return valid JSON?

Thanks,

-Michiel

Michiel Verkaik