发件人: pravesh
发送时间: 2011-06-01  17:44:55
收件人: solr-user
抄送:
主题: Re: Anyway to know changed documents?
If your index size if smaller (a few 100 MBs), you can consider the SOLR's
operational script tools provided with distribution to sync indexes from
Master to Slave servers. It will update(copies) the latest index snapshot
from Master to Slave(s). SOLR wiki provides good info on how to set them as
Cron, so, no manual intervention is required. BTW, SOLR1.4+ ,also has
feature where only the changed segment gets synched(but then index need not
be optimized)