From: Otis Gospodnetic [mailto:otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2011 10:02 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Feature: skipping caches and info about cache use

Hi,

Is it just me, or would others like things like:
* The ability to tell Solr (by passing some URL param?) to skip one or
more of
its caches and get data from the index
* An additional attrib in the Solr response that shows whether the query
came
from the cache or not

* Maybe something else along these lines?

Or maybe some of this is already there and I just don't know about it?
:)

Thanks,
Otis
----