Hello!

My problem is as follows: I've got a field (indexed and stored setted as
true) tokenized by whitespaces and other patterns, with a gap with value
100. For example, if index the following expression for the field that I
mentioned:

*Expression*: A B C D E        ----->  *Index*: tokenA    tokenB    tokenC
tokenD   tokenE

This behaviour is replicated in search context, so each content asociated to
this field during a search will be tokenized as I explained. If I search the
whole expresion the document indexed is returned correctly as expected, but
if I search something like:

*Expression*: A B C D E F G H I

It doesn't retrieve the document. What's happening? The expression will
match partially and I thought that the document will be returned too. I
tried modifying the gap value but it doesn't work.

Thank you very much.