Hmmm, when you say you use Tika, are you using some custom Java code? Because
if you are, the best thing to do is query your database at that point
and add whatever information
you need to the document.

If you're using DIH to do the crawl, consider implementing a
Transformer to do the database
querying and modify the document as necessary.... This is pretty
simple to do, we can
chat a bit more depending on whether either approach makes sense.

Best
Erick