Hi,

First, you should consider SolrJ API if you're working from Java/JSP.

Then, say you want to highlight title. In you loop across the N hits, instead
of pulling the title from the hits themselves, check if you find a highlighted
result with the same ID in the <highlighting> section.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com