Am 22.06.2011 05:37, schrieb Bill Bell:
> It can get more complicated. Here is another example:
>
> q=cardiology&defType=dismax&qf=specialties
>

> (Cardiology and cardiologist are stems)...
>
> But I don't really know which value in Cardiologist match perfectly.
>
> Again, I only want it to return:
>
> Cardiologist: 3

You would never get "Cardiologist: 3" as the facet result, because if
"Cardiologist" would be in your index, it's impossible to find it when
searching for "cardiology" (except when you manage to write some strange
tokenizer that translates "cardiology" to "Cardiologist" on query time,
including the upper case letter).

Facets are always taken from the index, so they usually match exactly or
never when querying for it.

-Kuli