How can I remove very similar documents from search results?

My scenario is that there are documents in the index which are almost
similar (people submitting same stuff multiple times, sometimes different
people submitting same stuff). Now when a search is performed for "keyword",
in the top N results, quite frequently, same document comes up multiple
times. I want to remove those duplicate (or possible duplicate) documents.
Very similar to what Google does when they say "In order to show you most
relevant result, duplicates have been removed". How can I achieve this
functionality using Solr? Does Solr has an implied or plugin which could
help me with it?

*Pranav Prakash*

"temet nosce"

Twitter <http://twitter.com/pranavprakash> | Blog <http://blog.myblive.com> |