I had set up the clusteringComponent in solrconfig.xml for my first core. It
has been working fine and now I want to get my next core working. I set up
the second core with the clustering component so that I could use it, use
solritas properly, etc. but Solr did not like the solrconfig.xml changes for
the second core. I'm getting this error when Solr is started or when I hit a
Solr related URL:

SEVERE: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error loading class
'org.apache.solr.handler.clustering.ClusteringComponent'

Should the clusteringComponent be set up in a shared configuration file
somehow or is there something else I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!