Hello Tomasso

It was indeed a relative path issue inside eclipse. I key-ed in the total
path instead of ../../.... and it ran without throwing an error.

However, when I gave the path for index as an old lucene index directory's
path and modified schema.xml accordingly, it still says numDocs = 0, on
stats.jsp page.
How can I tell Solr to use an already existing lucene index (which also used
UIMA)... this is just to check if the integration works and ensure that i am
on right track....

S.