This is taxonomy/index design...

One way is to have a series of fields by category:

TV - tv_size, resolution
Computer - cpu, gpu

Solr can have as many fields as you need, and if you do not store them
into the index they are ignored.

So if a user picks "TV", you pass these to Solr:

q=*:*&facet=true&facet.field=tv_size&facet.field=resolution

If a user picks "Computer", you pass these to Solr:

q=*:*&facet=true&facet.field=cpu&facet.field=gpu

The other option is to return ALL of the fields facet'd, but this is not
recommended since
you would certainly have performance issues depending on the number of
fields.