Thanks for your response.

Am 05.07.2011 13:53, schrieb Erick Erickson:
Let's see the results of adding&debugQuery=on to your URL. Are you getting
any documents back at all? If not, then your query isn't getting any
documents to group.
I didn't get any docs back. But they have been in the response (I saw them in debugger). But the structure had changed so that DocumentBuilder didn't brought me any results (getBeans()). I investigated a bit further and found out that i had to set the |*group_main param to true. <https://builds.apache.org/job/Solr-trunk/javadoc/org/apache/solr/common/params/GroupParams.html#GROUP_MAIN>
Now is get results. So the answer seems to be yes :-).
*|

You haven't told us much about what you're trying to do, you might want to
review: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/UsingMailingLists
Sorry for that.

Best
Erick