You can do this, kind of, but it's a lossy process. Consider indexing
"the cat in the hat strikes back", with "the", "in" being stopwords and
strikes getting stemmed to "strike". At very best, you can reconstruct
that the original doc contained "cat", "hat", "strike", "back". Is
that sufficient?

And it's a very expensive process.

What is the problem you're trying to solve? Perhaps there are other ways
to get what you need.

Best
Erick