From: "roySolr";
Date: 2011年7月14日(星期四) 下午5:29
To: "solr-user";
Subject: - character in search query

Hello,

I have some problem with characters in the search term. I have some query's
like this:

Arsenal - london
Ajax - amsterdam
Arsenal - moskou
Arsenal - China

When i send arsenal - london to SOLR i get 2 results, China and moskou. I
looked in the debugQuery and it looks like solr is searching for Arsenal
that's not in london. How can i fix that SOLR handle the - as normal text?

i tried something like this but it's not working:
<charFilter class="solr.PatternReplaceCharFilterFactory" pattern="-"
replacement=""/>

Quotes is working("Arsenal - london") but then i cannot search for london
arsenal anymore.