Hi,

I am using Solr 3.1 with SolrJ. I have a field called supplierName in my
index which i am trying to do filtering on. When i select about 5 suppliers
to filter on at the same time and use their supplier name to contruct a
filter query i do not get any results but when i filter which each
individual supplier name i get the required results.

Here is the line code to that i used to contruct the filter query:

*solrQuery.setParam("fq", arrayOfSupplierNames);

*The supplier name field is stored as a string in the index and here is the
config for the string type from my schema.xml file:

<!-- The StrField type is not analyzed, but indexed/stored verbatim. -->
    <fieldType name="string" class="solr.StrField" sortMissingLast="true"
omitNorms="true"/>

Any help why this is happening will be much appreciated.

Thanks.