I'd seriously consider going with SolrJ as your indexing strategy, it allows
you to do anything you need to do in Java code. You can call the Tika
library yourself on the files pointed to by your rows as you see fit, indexing
them as you choose, perhaps one Solr doc per attachment, perhaps one
per row, whatever.

Best
Erick