thanks

using parenthesis

select?&q=VINCI Park&fq=WAY_ANALYZED:(rue de l hotel de ville) AND
(TOWN_ANALYZED:paris OR
DEPARTEMENT_ANALYZED:paris)&rows=200&fl=NAME,TOWN,WAY,score&debugQuery=on

works

but I would rather not use parenthesis or AND between those words

this brings another question: debugQuery=on doesn't give me any information
about fq parameter match. only about q parameter match.

Is there a way to have debug information about fq parameter match?

Best regards,
Elisabeth