Hello All

I built a web application in Java/JSP, which calls a Solr Servlet during
search process. While I am able to retrieve and display my search results in
the format I want, my console is filled with Debug messages, printing all
the content of the pages I retrieve.

An example Debug line on my console looks like this:
DEBUG ["http-bio-8080"-exec-1] (Wire.java:70) - << "Quick recipe finder[\n]"

Because of this huge amount of printing to console, the process of
displaying the results on screen is slowing down.

Are there any suggestions on how to work around with this, since the source
of Wire.java, I guess, is not accessible?

Sowmya V.B.
Losing optimism is blasphemy!
http://vbsowmya.wordpress.com